SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — With more than 70 percent of marketers prioritizing lead quality over quantity, businesses are putting data-driven, engaging webinars at the core of their demand generation strategy. As a result, over 850 new and expanded accounts turned to ON24 to engage and convert prospects into lifetime customers through the company’s marketing platform.
“With the rise of the data-driven marketer, the marketing organization has completely transformed from a cost center to a revenue generator,” said Sharat Sharan, founder and CEO, ON24. “That’s why our business is performing well and our customers are seeing tremendous results driving revenue through the ON24 platform. And, we’re seeing similar success with our own webinar marketing strategy – we’ve doubled pipeline, expanded deals and improved customer retention, resulting in our best quarter to date.”
The ON24 marketing platform helps marketers create digital experiences that efficiently scale from live online events to on-demand content libraries to account-based campaigns, across all different mediums and channels. Through these personalized, dynamic interactions, marketers gain the behavioral insights they need to identify sales-ready leads and accelerate pipeline.
As a result, ON24 experienced unprecedented growth in 2017 by achieving:
- 50 percent YoY new bookings growth in Q4
- Global expansion in key regions with 48 percent growth in EMEA and more than 400 percent growth in APAC
- Acquisition of over 850 new and expanded accounts
In addition, more than 2,000 of the world’s top brands are ON24 customers, including:
- 40 percent of Fortune 100 companies, such as Anthem, General Electric, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft and Wells Fargo
- Leaders across the martech ecosystem like Adroll, BrightEdge, Conductor, Cvent, Demandbase, eTouches, LeanData, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Seismic
- A third of the tech companies that made an IPO in 2017, including Appian, Cloudera, Forescout, Mulesoft, Okta, SendGrid and Tintri.
- A quarter of the Forbes Cloud 100 companies, such as Cylance, Docusign, ProCore Technologies, Snowflake and Workfront
And, the ON24 network reached an audience of over 13 million individuals who spent more than a billion minutes engaging with:
- 12 million polls
- 1.3 million surveys
- 1.5 million questions
- 17 million resource downloads
To build on this business momentum in 2018, ON24 added two Software-as-a-Service industry veterans to its executive leadership team:
- Lou Pelosi, VP of Business Development and Partnerships — As the former head of the Marketo Partner Ecosystem, Lou brings more than 20 years of experience to ON24, where he’ll develop corporate strategies, partnerships and initiatives to grow ON24’s platform ecosystem.
- Mike Badgis, Vice President, Global Human Resources and Facilities — Mike leads ON24’s people operations, talent acquisition and facilities strategy based on his 25 years of international and domestic experience as a Human Resources leader.
Learn more about what’s next for ON24 and the future of engagement by attending Webinar World 2018, the industry’s only conference for webinar marketing.
About ON24, Inc.
ON24 is on a mission to empower data-driven marketers with the engagement they need to succeed in the digital world. Through the company’s engagement marketing platform, over 2,000 businesses engage their prospects, customers and employees for a total of one billion minutes per year. Integrated with one of the largest ecosystems of marketing automation and CRM platforms, ON24 transforms engagement into behavioral data helping marketers better qualify leads, accelerate sales pipeline and drive revenue. Additional applications for the ON24 technology portfolio include virtual training, talent development and town hall meetings. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Charlotte, New York City, London, Singapore and Sydney. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.