Power your digital engagement strategy with trust and confidence
Keep your data secure, support privacy and help meet compliance standards with an enterprise-grade platform from ON24.
Safe-guard your digital experiences
Mitigate threats and vulnerabilities with multiple layers of protection and defense.
Additional security standards include:
- Enterprise-grade DDoS protection
- SAML 2.0 support for SSO authentication
- Tier 1 internet backbones for redundancy in ON24 data centers
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to protect content during transit
Protect your customer data and privacy
Support regulatory compliance and securely transfer data between ON24 and third-party business systems.
Additional compliance actions include:
Manage your audience’s content access and participation
Implement account-level security settings to govern audience access.
Additional governance measures include:
- Password-controlled webinar registration and attendance
- CAPTCHA tests to authenticate registrants and deter bot attacks
- Ability to block or allow registrants from a defined set of website domains or from a webpage within a designated HTTP referrer location
Privacy and security resources
SOC 2 Type 2
Independent audit on the ON24 platform’s adherence to effective internal controls that ensure the availability of customer data.
ISO 27001:2013 certification focuses on information security management systems (ISMS) that ensure ON24 has robust technical controls in place, formalized IT security policies, and procedures.
ISO 27701:2019 is a privacy information management system standard that extends ISO 27001:2019, it assures that ON24 adheres to the highest standards in protecting personally identifiable information (PII).