Driving Results with Scrappy Marketing
Marc Hansen, Director of Marketing at Workfront
Nick Melton, Marketing Campaign Manager at Verint
Simon Hurrell, Head of Digital Experiences at The Croc
Many of today’s B2B marketers are being asked to deliver on larger targets with proportionately less resources. But scrappy companies are often praised for beating the competition, even when they started out with almost nothing. What can we learn from them?
Scrappy marketing is a mindset that looks to drive results quickly by being creative and standing out from the rest.
Building on ON24’s latest blog series, this webinar covers how you can adopt such an approach to both energise your team and see improved performance.
Key topics include:
- Why can scrappy marketing be beneficial?
- What is the scrappy mindset?
- How can you get your team to buy in to scrappy marketing?
- Where can you get ideas for quick campaigns?
- Closing the loop and driving continued success