Get Smart about Webinars with Book Co-Authored by ON24 CEO
SAN FRANCISCO — October 13, 2014 — ON24, the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement, today announced the release of the 288-page retail version of Webinars For Dummies, authored by ON24 CEO Sharat Sharan and John Carucci. Webinars For Dummies is the expanded follow-up to ON24’s hugely successful guidebook of the same name, which has been downloaded tens of thousands of times and become the industry’s definitive “how-to” guide for creating webinars.
As part of the iconic “For Dummies” series of books from publisher John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Webinars For Dummies takes the guesswork and uncertainty out of webinar creation and promotion. Content in the new book provides a comprehensive roadmap for producing a webinar and best practices derived from ON24’s position as the leader in webinar-based solutions for marketing, talent development and corporate communications. Key topics covered in the book include:
- Getting started with webinars – including planning and assembling a project team
- Preparing an effective webinar – selecting a platform and planning the presentation, as well as pre-event marketing and how to hold an effective rehearsal
- Tips for managing the day of the show – including engaging with the audience and how to ensure high-quality audio and smoothly integrate video into a presentation
- Going beyond the webinar – how to continue the post-webinar conversation with attendees; evaluating webinar results; and preparing for the next webinar
- The Part of Tens – ten tips for successful webinars and ten common webinar mistakes and how to avoid them
Available now from leading booksellers, including Amazon.com, Apple iBooks, Barnes & Noble, Google Play and Kobo, Webinars For Dummies is priced at $24.99 for the paperback edition and $16.99 for the downloadable e-book.
“I am truly proud of Webinars For Dummies, because it gives readers the insider’s perspective on webinar techniques that have been proven effective time and time again,” commented Sharan. “Webinars have become ubiquitous enterprise tools for a variety of applications, including marketing, training and corporate communications, and that’s why it is important to deliver useful best practices materials like this book.”
About ON24, Inc.
ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features an interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate sales pipeline opportunities.
Additional applications for the ON24 product portfolio include virtual training, talent development and town hall meetings. More than 1,000 enterprises of all sizes rely on ON24, including IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, JPMorgan Chase, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, and SAP. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit http://www.on24.com.