Selected by a panel of webinar marketing experts, winners of second quarterly awards program including Microsoft, Atlassian, and DocuSign
SAN FRANCISCO, June 23, 2016 — Today, ON24, Inc., the worldwide leading webinar marketing platform, announced the winners of the ON24 Webinar Engagement Awards for the second quarter of 2016.
Based on their performance, 10 companies were selected for their industry-leading webinar performance for the second quarterly awards program.
“Among the thousands of top webinars we saw this quarter, we are proud to recognize companies whose webinars stood out for their superior engagement across 10 distinct categories,” said Sharat Sharan, CEO and Co-Founder of ON24. “In 2015, we helped to support our customers’ more than 60,000 webcasts. This year, our customers are on track to deliver more than 100,000 webcasts collectively and these 10 companies represent the best of what we have seen in the first quarter.”
Winners of the ON24 Webinar Engagement Awards are selected based on a variety of criteria, including audience reach, engagement and interactivity, in addition to webinar design and branding, social media reception and speaker format. The winners for Q2 2016 are:
- Best use of video – athenahealth for Welcome to the 16.6 Release
- Best speaker format – DocuSign for Q4 All Company Update
- Most Innovative – Microsoft / Bing Ads for The Kevin Bacon Approach to Keyword Attribution
- Most Engaged – AdRoll for What’s Required to master B2B marketing? Ft. Forrester
- Most Social – Lever for Lever Talent Innovation Summit
- Best On-Demand – QASymphony for Using JIRA for Test Case Management – QASymphony Webinar
- Most International – Atlassian for The Secret to legendary service: a fireside chat with Atlassian CEO
- Best Webinar Series – Stibo Systems for Embrace Digital Transformation In Three Steps
- Most Creative – Spiceworks for Rage Against the Virtual Machines: Taming your hardware madness
- Best Branded – Drawbridge for Cross-Device Graph Deep Dive: How your brand can power a personalized Internet
The ON24 Webinar Engagement Awards recognize the top performing webinars of each quarter, which are selected by a panel of webinar marketing experts at ON24. For consideration in the Q3 2016 awards, companies can submit webinars along with a brief description to EngagementAwards@on24.com.
The business of hosting live virtual webinars is continuing to grow and ON24 is leading the charge with more than 732 hours of content delivered every hour. Last month, Goldman Sachs announced a $25 million investment in ON24, coming after the company saw a 70 percent year-over-year revenue growth in 2015.
For more, visit: https://www.on24.com/webinar-engagement-award-winners/
ON24 is the leading webinar marketing platform for demand generation, lead qualification and customer engagement. Its award-winning, patented, cloud-based platform enables companies of all sizes to deliver engaging live and on-demand webinars. Providing industry-leading analytics that can be integrated with all leading marketing automation and CRM platforms, ON24 enables marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate sales pipeline opportunities.
Additional applications for the ON24 product portfolio include virtual training, talent development and town hall meetings. More than 1,200 companies and organizations rely on ON24, including IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, JPMorgan Chase, Credit Suisse and SAP. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
Connect with ON24
Read the blog: https://www.on24.com/about/blog
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ON24
Visit on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ON24inc