“We saw thousands of fantastic webinars this quarter and are proud to recognize companies whose webinars stood out for their engagement across a variety of categories,” said Sharat Sharan, CEO and Co-Founder of ON24. “We expect to deliver over 100,000 webcasts in 2016, so these 10 companies are truly innovating when it comes to their marketing approach, and driving high ROI through their webinar programs.”
Winners of the ON24 Webinar Engagement Awards are selected based on a variety of criteria, including audience reach, interactivity and engagement, in addition to branding and design, social media reception and speaker format. The winners for Q3 2016 are:
- Best Use of Video – Match.com for 3H’s Guide: Fling Or The Real Thing
- Best Speaker Format – S&P Global for The 8th Annual S&P Global Energy Symposium
- Most Innovative – LinkedIn for Live Webcast: How Millennials Are Building Their Personal Brands on LinkedIn
- Most Engaged – SurveyMonkey for How Dell Software Automates Their Customer Validation
- Most Social – Conductor for 30/30 August Edition
- Best On-Demand – F5 for Faster Application Deployment With Cisco ACI And F5
- Most International – FIS for Global Retail Payments Town Hall
- Best Webinar Series – SAP for SAP Women Growth Webinar Series “Fashioning Your Personal Brand”
- Most Creative – IBM Security for Digital Extortion: Will You Pay The Ransom?
- Best Branded – Nielsen for Unlocking The Power Of Buyergraphics
The ON24 Webinar Engagement Awards recognize the top performing webinars of each quarter, which are selected by a panel of webinar marketing experts at ON24. For consideration in the Q4 2016 awards, companies can submit webinars along with a brief description to EngagementAwards@on24.com.
The announcement comes at a time of tremendous growth for ON24. With more than 732 hours of content delivered every hour, ON24 is on pace to eclipse 100,000 webinars in 2016. Earlier this year Goldman Sachs announced a $25 million investment in ON24, coming after the company saw a 70 percent year-over-year revenue growth in 2015.
For more, visit: https://www.on24.com/webinar-engagement-award-winners/
ON24 is the leading webinar marketing platform for demand generation, lead qualification and customer engagement. Its award-winning, patented, cloud-based platform enables companies of all sizes to deliver engaging live and on-demand webinars. Providing industry-leading analytics that can be integrated with all leading marketing automation and CRM platforms, ON24 enables marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate sales pipeline opportunities.
Additional applications for the ON24 product portfolio include virtual training, talent development and town hall meetings. More than 1,500 companies and organizations rely on ON24, including IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, JPMorgan Chase, Credit Suisse and SAP. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
Connect with ON24:
Read the blog: https://www.on24.com/about/blog
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ON24
Visit on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ON24inc