SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–According to a recent report by Research In Action, 79% of marketers say that achieving ROI from digital events is a challenge. To close this gap, ON24 (NYSE: ONTF), a leading digital engagement platform for B2B sales and marketing, has developed innovative capabilities to enable enterprises to drive cost-effective revenue growth, earning the title of global leader in Research In Action’s Vendor Selection Matrix for Marketing Event Management.
“We’re thrilled to be recognized by Research In Action as marketers’ global leading platform and our dedication to delivering innovation that fuels our customers’ success is stronger than ever.”
“Marketing ROI is achieved not by one-off tactics; it’s about having a well-rounded, integrated engagement strategy. That’s why we’ve built a platform that keeps engagement going after an event ends, helping our customers drive continuous insights and results,” said Callan Young, CMO, ON24. “We’re thrilled to be recognized by Research In Action as marketers’ global leading platform and our dedication to delivering innovation that fuels our customers’ success is stronger than ever.”
The ON24 platform tops the list for both strategy and execution, excelling across key criteria that include:
- Breadth and Depth of Solution Offering: Through a single platform, enterprises can easily create, scale, and personalize different types of digital experiences, from live and on-demand webinars to hybrid events to always-on content hubs, that deepen audience engagement through a library of engagement and conversion tools.
- Data-driven Insights: With ON24, companies can deliver digital experiences that generate first-party data, fuel AI-generated content, and seamlessly integrate with marketing automation, CRM, and other business systems.
- Use Case Solutions: Based on decades of powering industry-leading enterprises across technology, life sciences, manufacturing, financial services and professional services, ON24 is a trusted advisor with focused solutions for mission-critical go-to-market use cases that include demand generation, healthcare provider engagement, professional certification, member enrollment and partner enablement.
- Customer Satisfaction: Across G2 and TrustRadius, ON24 leads the industry for delivering exceptional customer satisfaction based on hundreds of user reviews.
- Price vs Value Ratio: ON24 achieved the highest rating among all vendors when it comes to the correlation between platform pricing and ROI.
“Marketing event management (MEM) is now more about Marketing than Events. When we asked about the top two priority investments in MEM, the buyers wanted more cost-efficient events, and after that scalability for large virtual events, video streaming capabilities and content experience as the next priorities,” said Peter O’Neill, Research Director for Marketing Automation, Research In Action GmbH. “The latter two priorities reflect a significant change for MEM software as it moves from being a project spend item to a more strategic investment.”
To see why ON24 is ranked the global leader by 1,500+ marketers, read the Research In Action report here.
About the RIA report
Research In Action conducted interviews with 1,500 business managers responsible for budgets in global enterprises for this comprehensive report. The Vendor Selection Matrix report serves as a valuable guide to the latest trends in marketing event management, spotlighting the top vendors as perceived by the market in 2023.
ON24 is on a mission to re-imagine how companies engage, understand and build relationships with their audience in a digital world. Through our leading sales and marketing platform for digital engagement, powered by generative AI, businesses use our portfolio of webinar, virtual event and content experiences to drive engagement and generate first-party data, delivering revenue growth across the enterprise – from demand generation to customer success to partner enablement.
ON24 powers digital engagement for industry-leading customers worldwide, including 3 of the 5 largest global technology companies, 3 of the 6 largest US banks, 3 of the 5 largest global healthcare companies, and 3 of the 5 largest global industrial manufacturers, enabling organizations to reach millions of professionals a month for billions of engagement minutes per year with all the first-party data being captured, generated and integrated from one place. ON24 is headquartered in San Francisco with global offices in North America, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit www.ON24.com.
This document contains “forward-looking statements” under applicable securities laws. In some cases, such statements can be identified by words such as: “expect,” “convert,” “believe,” “plan,” “future,” “may,” “should,” “will,” and similar references to future periods. Forward-looking statements include express or implied statements regarding our ability to achieve our business strategies, growth, or other future events or conditions. Such statements are based on our current beliefs, expectations, and assumptions about future events or conditions, which are subject to inherent risks and uncertainties, including the risks and uncertainties discussed in the filings we make from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated in forward-looking statements, and you should not place undue reliance on them. All statements herein are based only on information currently available to us and speak only as of the date hereof. Except as required by law, we undertake no obligation to update any such statement.
© 2023 ON24, Inc. All rights reserved. ON24 and the ON24 logo are trademarks owned by ON24, Inc., and are registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries.