Webcast Elite Webinar to Feature Best Practices for ‘Minding the Gap’
to Accelerate Sales and Increase Revenue
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — July 22, 2014 — ON24, the global leader in webinars and virtual communication solutions, today announced the next webinar in the Advanced Sales Acceleration Strategies Webinar Series from ConnectAndSell. Scheduled for Thursday, July 24, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time, “Mind the GAP” is powered by ON24 Webcast Elite.
This 60-minute webinar – which features Dan McDade, President and CEO of PointClear and author of The Truth About Leads – will focus on the gap between inbound leads and achieving quota. The content will help attendees understand how to increase lead conversion, including making inbound leads more productive, and illustrate how best-in-class companies nurture leads faster.
“ConnectAndSell relies on the ON24 webcasting platform to reach our core audience of marketing and sales leaders,” said Chad Burmeister, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for ConnectAndSell. “Our partnership with ON24 helps us sell more! It lets us deliver highly targeted and effective content like ‘Mind the Gap’ to help forge new relationships and cement existing ones, fueling the success of our customers and our company’s growth.”
He listed these additional advantages of the company’s adoption of Webcast Elite:
- Powerful analytics to help identify sales-ready leads
- Easy mobile access, to support on-the-road viewership
- Ability to brand webinars professionally and leverage video in them
- On-demand access, resulting in a 5x increase in leads
- Positive impact on how the ConnectAndSell brand is perceived by third-party presenters and audiences
- Social media integration – leveraging attendees’ networks by encouraging them to tweet about the webinars
“Mind the Gap” will take an in-depth look at increasing incremental revenue from leads and cover the following:
- Building a list of prospects who have an inherent need for your product
- Using advanced sales acceleration to drive interest
- Moving quality forward to the beginning of the sales process
- Using coaching to increase the yield from sales conversations
“ON24’s patented, cloud-based platform enables our customers to enhance lead qualification and accelerate sales pipeline opportunities, which is why our solution is such a great fit with ConnectAndSell,” commented Lars Christensen, ON24 vice president of marketing. “Our interactive user interface ensures that customers stay engaged with great content like ‘Mind the Gap,’ and ON24’s webinar analytics enable sales and marketing leaders to drive ROI.”
About ConnectAndSell’s Webinar Series
“Mind the Gap” is the second in ConnectAndSell’s Advanced Sales Acceleration Strategies Webinar Series. Powered by ON24, the series was created to teach best practices and deliver world-class content from top sales authors and speakers. Targeting start-up CEOs, CMOs and sales leadership, these monthly 60-minute webinars provide strategies and tactics to:
- Ensure that marketing-generated leads are not called once and then left to wither and die
- Increase sales rep productivity
- Gain insights into how to identify and penetrate the market in weeks, not years
The popular first installment in the series, Automated Assisted Dialing for Sales Acceleration, is now available on demand. Future webinars in the series include:
- August 2014 – Coaching as a Service
- September 2014 – Building a Business Case for Demand Generation
- October 2014 – A Case Study of Success Based on a Year of Results
About ON24, Inc.
ON24 is the global leader in cloud-based solutions for webcasting and virtual communications. ON24 offers a broad and innovative product portfolio accessible from any device and supported by industry-leading reporting and analytics. More than 1,000 organizations, including IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, JPMorgan Chase, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, Rosetta Stone, and SAP, rely on ON24. Applications for the ON24 platform include demand generation, customer engagement, talent development and town hall meetings. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit http://on24.staging.wpengine.com.