“At ON24, our platform’s innovation is completely focused on helping our customers use the power of digital engagement, first-party data, personalization and generative AI to advance their go-to-market success,” said Callan Young, Chief Marketing Officer, ON24. “We are proud to partner with leading brands to help shape the future of industries by enabling enterprises to drive digital transformation and realize tangible business outcomes.”
The following ON24 customers were recognized for having a top-performing integrated digital engagement strategy powered by the ON24 platform:
- Microsoft, an American technology company that enables digital transformation, improves lead quality and conversion rates by feeding ON24 engagement data to their CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms.
- National Association for Continuing Education (NACE), a non-profit for college career services and recruiting practitioners, scaled professional certifications by 4X and saved $300,000 annually by providing a one-stop-shop for continuing education content through an always-on multimedia content hub.
- Paycor, an HR software company, achieved $4.5 million in bookings and a 10% conversion rate to new sales opportunities by delivering an interactive and immersive virtual event journey.
- Tata Consulting, an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, boosted brand awareness, shared thought leadership and generated thousands of new leads through an integrated global campaign.
- WellMed, a healthcare delivery company, re-imagined member enrollment by creating an impactful content hub that increased member engagement and retention and provided resources to help them make healthier lifestyle choices – all in one platform.
- Zywave, an insurance technology company, accelerated pipeline and delivered revenue growth by delivering personalized, account-based experiences with integrated on-demand events.
ON24 is on a mission to re-imagine how companies engage, understand and build relationships with their audience in a digital world. Through our leading sales and marketing platform for digital engagement, powered by generative AI, businesses use our portfolio of webinar, virtual event and content experiences to drive engagement and generate first-party data, delivering revenue growth across the enterprise – from demand generation to customer success to partner enablement.
ON24 powers digital engagement for industry-leading customers worldwide, including 3 of the 5 largest global technology companies, 3 of the 6 largest US banks, 3 of the 5 largest global healthcare companies, and 3 of the 5 largest global industrial manufacturers, enabling organizations to reach millions of professionals a month for billions of engagement minutes per year with all the first-party data being captured, generated and integrated from one place. ON24 is headquartered in San Francisco with global offices in North America, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit www.ON24.com.
This document contains “forward-looking statements” under applicable securities laws. In some cases, such statements can be identified by words such as: “expect,” “convert,” “believe,” “plan,” “future,” “may,” “should,” “will,” and similar references to future periods. Forward-looking statements include express or implied statements regarding our ability to achieve our business strategies, growth, or other future events or conditions. Such statements are based on our current beliefs, expectations, and assumptions about future events or conditions, which are subject to inherent risks and uncertainties, including the risks and uncertainties discussed in the filings we make from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated in forward-looking statements, and you should not place undue reliance on them. All statements herein are based only on information currently available to us and speak only as of the date hereof. Except as required by law, we undertake no obligation to update any such statement.
© 2023 ON24, Inc. All rights reserved. ON24 and the ON24 logo are trademarks owned by ON24, Inc., and are registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries.