ON24 Virtual Show Provides Enhanced Interactivity, Customization and Reporting Features for Global Organizations
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – June 30, 2008 – ON24, Inc., the global leader in webcasting and virtual events solutions, today launched ON24 Virtual Show, a flexible solution that provides organizations a virtual venue for trade shows, job fairs, conferences and training summits. With robust reporting analytics and professional networking capabilities, ON24 Virtual Show promises to make virtual events a more engaging and interactive experience while nurturing key relationships amongst exhibitors, sponsors and attendees. ON24 Virtual Show integrates ON24’s flagship webcasting solution within its environment.
ON24 Virtual Show features:
- Customizable User Interface: Whether for consumer, business or technology shows, ON24 Virtual Show enables organizations and show producers to customize the look and feel of the show environment accordingly. This includes complete customization of the plaza, exhibit hall, communications center, and individual booths.
- Integrated Webcasting and Show Reporting: Provides real-time information on attendee activity throughout the show, including document downloads, presentations viewed, average viewing times, participation in discussions, and responses to polls and surveys.
- Professional & Social Networking: Attendees can create profiles, set privacy preferences, and connect with other show attendees for online chats and professional networking opportunities. Within the communications center, attendees can participate in scheduled or ad hoc group discussions, as well as post and reply to forum discussions on the message board.
- “Smart” Booths: With ON24’s patent-pending “smart booth” technology, exhibitors can recommend personalized content based on an attendee’s profile, such as business strategy for business professionals while providing technical specifications to IT attendees.
- “Moving” Exhibit Floor: The booths, building, and exterior landscape each move at different speeds, creating a 3D-like feeling of “walking” through the exhibit hall.
- Multi-Lingual Support: ON24 Virtual Show supports double-byte and European languages, such as Chinese, French, Japanese and Spanish.
“ON24 has a history of providing our customers with reliable solutions that work every time with global customer-centric service,” said Sharat Sharan, President and CEO of ON24, Inc. “With ON24 Virtual Show, we are transforming how organizations leverage webcasting and virtual events for their global communication and demand generation needs.”
Reduce Costs, Maximize ROI, Expand Revenue Opportunities
With ON24 Virtual Show, organizations can reduce costs and lower their impact on the environment, while achieving significant business benefits. This includes decreasing time to plan and hold an event, lowering cost-per-lead, and extending brand awareness to customers, partners and employees. ON24 Virtual Show also expands the revenue opportunities by enabling organizations to extend the physical trade show by offering a virtual show component.
According to B2B Marketers Fail the Community Marketing Test, Forrester Research Inc., May 7, 2008, “Trade shows and sales meetings will have a digitally equivalent component that extends the value of the physical activity to a larger community or over a longer period of time. By integrating the real and virtual events and distributing the cost over many higher-value contacts, these tactics will become more personal and essential to the community at large because they represent opportunities to deepen relationships with other community members.”
According to Steve Gershik, Vice President of Marketing Innovation, Eloqua, “With rising fuel costs and increasing environmental consciousness, we have participated in virtual conferences and tradeshows as a cost-effective alternative or supplement to our existing marketing programs. The value of a virtual tradeshow is the ability to dynamically interact with our customers anywhere at anytime, while having detailed reporting to help our sales team follow up on top sales leads. In working with ON24 for our webcasting programs, ON24 has the right mix of backend reporting analytics, responsive services team, and reliable platform required for a successful virtual show.”
- 2006 Meetings Marketing Report (http://mcmag.texterity.com/mcmagazine/mmrphx/200608/): Corporations spent an average of $107 billion dollars traveling to and participating at conventions and meetings.
- 2008 FOLIO: BtoB Survey (http://www.foliomag.com/2008/2008-b-b-ceo-survey): Larger publishers saw events grow from 10 percent of total revenue in 2006 to 14 percent of total revenue in 2007. Smaller publishers however, reported events fell from 7 percent in 2006 to just 4 percent in 2007.
- ON24 Media Kit (https://www.on24.com/media-kit/): Access screenshots of ON24’s webcasting and virtual events solutions, including ON24 Virtual Show.
- ON24 Virtual Show: Product page for ON24 Virtual Show.
About ON24, Inc.
ON24, Inc. is the global leader in webcasting and virtual events. ON24 provides a full range of innovative solutions for applications such as demand generation, corporate communications and training and continuing education. More than 700 organizations in publishing, technology, life sciences, government, and financial services rely on ON24, including IBM, Cisco, United Business Media, Credit Suisse, GE Healthcare, Hewlett-Packard, Motorola and the National Science Foundation. ON24 is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, London and Singapore.