SAN FRANCISCO, Calif.– May 16, 2013 – ON24, Inc., the global leader in webcasting and virtual communication solutions, today announced the “Virtual Marketing Experience,” a half-day virtual event scheduled for Tuesday, May 21, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. Pacific time / 11:30 a.m. Eastern time.
The Virtual Marketing Experience will focus on how marketers can best leverage virtual events as part of their marketing mix and the many marketing applications for virtual communications, including global product launches and demand generation. It will also deliver practical examples of how to build winning virtual events that drive ROI.
The Virtual Marketing Experience will be hosted in an ON24-powered virtual environment that visitors can explore themselves. This powerful seminar will provide a greater understanding of the benefits and ROI associated with virtual events and useful tips for marketing professionals of all levels – from CMOs looking for measurable ROI to managers who have been tasked with “figuring out” virtual events for their organizations.
The Virtual Marketing Experience speaker lineup includes:
- Morgan Stewart, Lead Researcher from MarketingProfs, with the market view: key findings on the practicalities of virtual events
- Jon Miller, VP of Marketing for Marketo, with the client perspective: providing an overview of how Marketo builds, promotes and executes successful virtual events
- Tom Masotto, VP of Product Management for ON24, the product expert: demonstrating the key benefits of virtual environments
Following the May 21 event, ON24 will maintain the Virtual Marketing Experience as a persistent virtual destination so that registrants can come back and revisit the content as desired and those unable to attend the live day can access the content at their convenience.
“The Virtual Marketing Experience will provide incredible resources to marketers of all levels,” commented ON24 Chief Marketing Officer Denise Persson. “Our experts will provide insight and perspective that will be useful in the executive suite, as well as real-world tips for the marketer who is tasked with ‘making it happen’ – enabling them to better understand and leverage virtual events in a wide variety of marketing applications.”
About the Virtual Marketing Experience
- When: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. PT / 11:30 a.m. ET
- Keynote starts: 9:00 a.m. PT | 12:00 p.m. ET
- Where: In the ON24 virtual environment – register at: https://communication.on24.com/virtualmarketingexperience
- Duration: Half-day virtual conference
- Cost: Free (registration required)
- Twitter hashtag: #ON24VME
About ON24, Inc.
ON24, the virtual communications platform for the global enterprise, provides interactive, impactful cloud-based solutions that drive outstanding results. ON24 offers a broad and innovative product portfolio, including webcasting, virtual events and virtual environments, accessible from any device and supported by robust reporting and analytics. Applications for the ON24 platform include demand generation, partner enablement, virtual talent management, product launches, company town hall meetings and user conferences. More than 800 organizations, including IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, Unilever, JPMorgan Chase, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, Ernst & Young, Amazon and SAP, rely on ON24. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit https://www.ON24.com.