Road Show to Illustrate How Webcasting and Virtual Events Can Shorten the Sales Cycle
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – May 8, 2012 – ON24, Inc., the global leader in webcasting and virtual event solutions, today announced a six-city live seminar series designed to assist companies in taking demand generation programs from lead creation to measurable revenue. Sponsored by BtoB Magazine and the Content Marketing Institute (CMI), the “Lead to Revenue” road show will feature panelists from ON24, Forrester Research and King Fish Media who will provide ideas for managing the marketing mix and using virtual communications to shorten the sales cycle.
“Lead to Revenue” events are planned for Denver, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago and London during May and June of 2012. Scheduled presenters include senior analysts Kim Celestre, David O’Neill and Lori Wizdo of Forrester Research and King Fish Media founder and CEO Cameron Brown. Virtual communications experts from ON24, including Mark Szelenyi, senior director of webcasting, will also discuss best practices for using virtual events in the sales cycle. Seminar attendees will receive advice, key research and guidance on:
- Why virtual communications is a critical tool to connect with prospects and customers
- Which part of the marketing mix works best for different stages of the buyer’s journey
- Selecting the right virtual platform to drive revenue by building a brand and nurturing leads
- Building a content strategy to maximize the engagement of suspects, prospects and customers
- Driving the right audience to an organization’s virtual events and a process for nurturing leads through the buying cycle
Scheduled locations, dates and times for the “Lead to Revenue” road show are:
- Denver: May 10 – 2:00-5:30 p.m.
- New York City: May 15, – 2:00-5:30 p.m.
- Boston: May 17 – 2:00-5:30 p.m.
- San Francisco: June 5 – 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Chicago: June 7 – 2:00-5:30 p.m.
- London: June 14 – 2:00-5:30 p.m.
Those who should attend include marketing professionals responsible for brand awareness, demand generation and customer communication, as well as lead nurturing and conversion. Interested parties can learn more about the event (hashtag #ON24RoadShow) and register here: http://communication.on24.com/roadshow2012.
“Webcasting is one of the most effective b-to-b demand generation vehicles,” said Sharat Sharan, CEO of ON24. “We’re dedicated to helping marketers accelerate the performance of their marketing programs, and we’ve brought together industry experts like Forrester, King Fish, BtoB Magazine and the CMI for ON24’s educational ‘Lead to Revenue’ seminar series.’’
About ON24, Inc.
ON24, the virtual communications platform for the global enterprise, provides interactive, impactful cloud-based solutions that drive outstanding results. ON24 offers a broad and innovative product portfolio, including webcasting, virtual events and virtual environments, accessible from any device and supported by robust reporting and analytics. Applications for the ON24 communication platform include demand generation, partner enablement, training, product launches, company town hall meetings and user conferences. More than 700 organizations, including IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, Unilever, JPMorgan Chase, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, Amazon and New York Life, rely on ON24. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit https://www.ON24.com.