New at ON24: New Content Journeys and Post-Event Engagement
From design tools to actionable reporting, ON24’s unique features help organizations create engaging, digital content experiences. In case you missed it, we recently announced post-live content journeys, an industry first! Here’s a quick download of what we have been working on and what you can do with your updated digital experience toolkit.
Extend the Content Journey
Engagement shouldn’t end with the webcast. Users can now invite live webcast viewers to continue to connect with the new post-live console and call-to-action engagement tool, driving ongoing engagement and moving audiences through an ongoing content journey:
- Invite audiences to register for upcoming webcasts automatically, avoiding the registration page.
- Lead viewers directly to the Engagement Hub for more content or to sales or product staff for follow-up.
Stream on Facebook
Leverage another channel by streaming on Facebook Live:
- Connect all brand channels for a consistent experience.
- Further engage by being where your viewers already are.
Obtain Feedback in Real TIme
Viewers can now engage with content in a richer way. The new Ratings and Comment feature enables audiences to like, dislike, as well as provide comments on each content piece.
Ensure Brand Consistency
We believe in easily-managed content, without the burden of confusing processes, so we always aim to make content experience creation easier. Users can lock registration fields so others can’t edit those locked fields, ensuring a consistent brand experience for audiences and data collected across programs.
Take Action with Flexible Data
As the saying goes, “if you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.” That’s why ON24 focuses on delivering the best analytics and reporting so you can always advance engagement:
- Review Content Insights in Engagement Hub to better understand content performance and optimize the delivered content.
- Easily assess program performance with refreshed and robust platform-level dashboards and Webcast Reports.
Integrate with Salesforce
The new ON24 Salesforce Connector is a native connector that enables sales teams to drive results:
- Embed ON24 engagement profiles within Salesforce instances.
- Move ON24 engagement data to lead and contact records so sales teams stay informed and win.
That’s not all! We’re always getting better. Be sure to check out our latest on ON24 Engagement Hub and ON24 Target, here.