Scrappy Marketing Series
How to Take an Agile
Approach to Your Marketing
Joe Hyland, CMO, ON24
Nathan Ellering, Head of Marketing, CoSchedule
David Fortino, SVP of Audience and Product, NetLine
Andrew Warren-Payne, Managing Director, Market2Marketers
As B2B marketers, we have too much to do and too little time. Targets continue to increase, yet our resources remain the same. So, how do we produce more results with less work?
To get the answers, we’re bringing together a panel of marketing leaders who know how to get scrappy and churn out great results with little in the way of resources.
Join us as Joe Hyland, CMO of ON24 discusses how to take an agile approach to your marketing with Nathan Ellery, Head of Marketing, CoSchedule and David Fortino, Senior Vice President of Audience and Product at NetLine.
During this event, you’ll learn:
- Why agile marketing has proven to be successful, and research to back it up
- How marketers can embrace agile marketing, no matter how small or big their team is
- Ways to start getting your team to adopt an agile mindset
- Best practices for running agile with your marketing team
- Tips and tools to improve team productivity and performance