Ask About: Regulation
Speakers: Abigail Dubiniecki, Specialist, My Inhouse Lawyer
Richard Preece, Director, DA Resilience
Zach Thornton, External Affairs Manager, DMA
No bad questions. Just great answers
To paraphrase a famous line: With great regulation comes great responsibility*.
While topics like GDPR can strike fear into a marketer’s heart, for some this is the driving force behind a compelling marketing campaign.
This interactive panel discussion, Insight50. Ask About: Regulation, will look at how marketers (working alongside other business stakeholders such as compliance, legal and internal comms) can deliver timely and impactful campaigns around regulatory change.
With a panel including speakers from Henley Business School and My Inhouse Lawyer, this webinar will include audience Q&As on:
- Different mechanisms for to go-to-market
- Successfully aligning with other business stakeholders
- Optimising the time of company commentators
- Achieving a quick response to regulatory opportunities
- Overcoming key challenges, such as speed to market, content lifespan and market differentiation
* Actually, on review that should read ‘great opportunity’.