The Webinar Content Explosion
Content marketing is more than a buzzword. We all know that content generates inbound leads and helps self-educating consumers move themselves through the buying cycle. But how can you come up with fresh ideas for all that new content?
Webinars can be one of our most powerful content marketing tools, giving us enough in-depth content to spawn dozens of unique and engaging assets. Whether you’re looking for unique marketing campaign ideas or brainstorming new topics for your blog, all you have to do is watch an old webinar and start taking notes.
Here are just a few of the ways you can pull new content ideas from old webinars:
- Blog post: Turn your webinar content into a post on key takeaways — and link to the on-demand webinar
- White paper: Go long-form with a white paper that covers the webinar content
- Video: Cut short clips from your webinar for landing pages, social media posts, vlogs, and more
- Infographic: Summarize your webinar in a fun, visual way
- Memes: Did your webinar have a poll? Turn the result statistics into snackable social memes
And that’s just the beginning. Check out the infographic for more ideas!