How AbbVie Transforms In-Person Events Digitally to Drive Ongoing Engagement
For Abbvie, peer-to-peer events have always played an important role in how it engages the medical community, and the speakers and information shared during events are considered Abbvie’s top-notch, high-value content. But Abbvie felt that after the event concluded, the attendee engagement and momentum died, and Abbvie knew there was potential for that content to live on in different regions for weeks and months to come. To increase the ROI from events, Abbvie wanted to develop a scalable strategy and process to repurpose in-person content to extend the reach of sessions with a broader audience.
With the help of the ON24 platform and a new strategy, Charlotte Nielsen, Manager, Digital Services and User Experience at Abbvie, built a robust process to extend the reach of in-person content with virtual events to drive ongoing engagement and results within the medical community. Join us to learn how she did it.
Here’s what Charlotte will cover:
- Tips for building a complementary in-person event and digital experience strategy
- Recommendations for digital experiences based on goals and event types
- The process for supporting hundreds of global virtual event requests
- Best Practices for using real-time attendee engagement data with your CRM
- Localizing global projects and re-using successful events across markets