Boosting Registration to Your 2022 Virtual and Hybrid Events
Event organisers across the board are reporting a drop-off in registration to their hybrid events, and a rise in cost per acquisition.
Expectations are at an all-time high. In 2020 virtual events were reporting up to a 10fold increase in registration numbers but today, it’s harder than ever to cut through the noise.
As the novelty of lockdown wears off and zoom fatigue sets-in, how can event marketers continue to excite and entice attendees to their hybrid events?
Join us as our expert panel share their insights and experiences. Learn:
- Which tactics other organisers are finding most impactful in growing registration numbers
- The impact your registration process is having on your sign-ups, and what to do about it
- The tech solutions organisers are using to amplify their reach organically
- Where organisers are spending their budget for the best return
- The secret sauce – top tips, tricks and tactics organisers are using to boost registration in 2022