Boosting Registration to Your 2022 Virtual and Hybrid Events
Event organisers across the board are reporting a drop-off in registration to their hybrid events, and a rise in cost per acquisition.
Expectations are at an all-time high. In 2020 virtual events were reporting up to a 10fold increase in registration numbers but today, it’s harder than ever to cut through the noise.
As the novelty of lockdown wears off and zoom fatigue sets-in, how can event marketers continue to excite and entice attendees to their hybrid events?
Join us as our expert panel share their insights and experiences. Learn:
- Which tactics other organisers are finding most impactful in growing registration numbers
- The impact your registration process is having on your sign-ups, and what to do about it
- The tech solutions organisers are using to amplify their reach organically
- Where organisers are spending their budget for the best return
- The secret sauce – top tips, tricks and tactics organisers are using to boost registration in 2022
Thank you for registering for this month’s VEI TECH TALK. We’re thrilled to have you join us!
You will receive an email shortly.