#Winning: Surefire Ways for Marketing to Earn Sales Kudos
The sales and marketing relationship can feel like an endless blame game. More frustrating, the root of the conflict is often not even performance-related. Lack of communication, disparate technology systems, data silos, different metrics and separate goals are the most common contributors of friction between our two organizations.
So, how can marketers get ahead of these issues before they happen and truly partner with sales?
Join us for a live panel to hear from seasoned marketing leaders at Heinz Marketing, Iron Horse Interactive, Netline, and ON24 to learn how to create a successful marketing and sales relationship, including:
- How to manage key stakeholders and goals on both sides
- What tools and techniques make for an efficient sales hand over
- Marketing qualification do’s and don’ts
- Tips and tricks for effective sales communication
- Proven ways for marketing to add value to a salesperson’s day-to-day
Register now for “#Winning: Surefire Ways for Marketing to Earn Sales Kudos” to start 2020 off right!
Andrew Warren-Payne, Marketing2Marketers
Tessa Barron, VP, Marketing, ON24
David Fortino, SVP, Audience and Product, NetLine
Jay Famico, Chief Research Officer and B2B Lead, IronHorse Interactive
Matt Heinz, President, Heinz Marketing