How Modern Marketers use Webinar Data
Your PDF will load shortly, if it does not, click here.
Marketers today often have to sift through mountains of data before they can identify buyer personas interested in their product. The best source of insight, though? That’d be the buyer themselves.
To get a better picture of the buyer, marketers must use a combination of demographic, behavioral and self-declared data. This digital human-to-human connection helps companies craft experiences to target audiences and, ultimately, close deals. Download this guide to learn:
- What self-declared data is and ways to obtain it;
- How to use this data to correlate intent and optimize content for key audiences;
- How a three-data view can fill gaps in the database, drive self-selected nurtures and warm up sales conversations;
- Why webinars are key to generating self- declared data;
- Best practices for extending engagement via Q&As, polls and widgets; and
- Success stories of how companies, such as Genesys, Hortonworks and Sage Intacct, are collecting and leveraging self- declared insights to enhance customer and prospect experiences.