Finding the Value in Digital Experiences in a Non-COVID World
- May 11, 2021
- 11:00am BST | 12:00pm CEST
The last year has seen businesses forced into a period of virtual only events. But as the world starts to open up, is it the best idea to simply revert back to in-person events?
Different event types expand an organisation’s opportunities to engage with prospects and customers beyond in-person events and give opportunities to repurpose content for evergreen experiences. Maintaining digital experiences allows for increased opportunities to collect engagement data, marketing and sales organisations gain the insight to understand more about buying intent and the prospect’s journey. With the right pre- and post-event strategies, virtual events can reach more attendees, accelerate the buying journey, boost sales, and improve ROI.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use attendee insights to create personalised event experiences at scale
- How to establish more meaningful connections with prospects and customers
- How to track key metrics that drive ROI and inform the buyer’s journey
- Could there be an opportunity for hybrid events?