Activating your hybrid engagement strategy
Andrew Warren-Payne, Market2Marketers
Cheri Keith, Head of Strategy @ ON24
David Fortino, Chief Strategy Officer @ NetLine Corporation
Eva Jackson, Director of Demand Gen @ PFL
For 2021, many people are looking forward to the chance to connect in-person once again. But at the same time, digital buying and remote working is likely to stay the norm. So could the trend towards hybrid marketing and engagement be an answer? Is “hybrid” just a buzzword being pushed by conference organisers, desperate to regain big-ticket event bookings? Or has great B2B marketing always been hybrid?
Join us as B2B marketing experts from ON24, NetLine and PFL will explore the trend of hybrid engagement, share their top tips and answer your questions.
Join this webinar to discover:
- What hybrid marketing and hybrid engagement actually means — and why it’s an important trend.
- The common mistakes that companies make when adopting hybrid strategies.
- Why hybrid approaches can open more doors to the C-suite.
- Tactics and approaches that work in building relationships with buyers both physically and digitally.
- The actionable steps you need to take to make your hybrid engagement strategy a success.
Make sure you don’t miss out. Watch now!