PromoteFH: How to Drive Webinar Registration from Afar
See you there!
We’re thrilled to have you join us!
Bookmark this for instant webinerd access.
Getting global audiences on the same page is hard enough given even ideal conditions. But in a world where most of your audience is working from home in different time zones? Well, that’s not easy.
But you’re not alone. Tune in to “PromoteFH: How to Drive Webinar Registration from Afar” on 6 May at 12:30 PM AEST | 10:30 AM SGT as our own Alexa Clauson and Ornaith Killen show you how you can organise and promote your webinars from home and afar. During this event, you’ll learn how to:
- Organise speakers and event assets from anywhere in the world
- Synchronise promotions and time your virtual events to drive the biggest impact
- Keep your internal teams aligned and prepped for success
- Keep audiences engaged before to the webinar with related content and more
- Continue generating registrations and engagement with on-demand events
Just because the world has gone WFH doesn’t mean you can’t PromoteFH. Register now to learn how you can get it done.