Innovate your go-to-market
Learn tips to unite your teams, improve customer value and drive business growth with author and marketing leader Ljubica Radoicic.
What to expect
27 September 2023 at 11am SGT | 1pm AEST
Are your go-to-market teams operating in silos – lacking the visibility, accountability and collaboration needed to hit your forecasted goals?
The solution isn’t just in designing bigger, bolder marketing plans. To truly drive revenue, you need to rethink how you unite your teams.
Join Ljubica Radoicic, author and Director of APAC Marketing and Customer Success at Autodesk and Callan Young, CMO of ON24 for a discussion on achieving cross-functional alignment, managing change, empowering teams and how all this can be used to improve customer value and drive business growth.
Key takeaways from this fireside chat include:
- What Ljubica has achieved by driving effective alignment and collaboration across global marketing, sales and CS teams
- The importance of creating a unified, end-to-end buying experience
- Tips to strike alignment with sales and BDR teams to improve conversion and win rates
- Advice to leaders looking to empower their teams to take risks and build a culture of being courageous
- An exploration of two innovative revenue frameworks she’s used to demystify the “what” and “how” of growth
Save your seat – register now!
Author and Director of APAC Marketing and Customer Success, Autodesk