Using ON24 to take ‘Inside Talk’ to the next level
After evaluating multiple vendor solutions, IMA chose ON24, because of the customizable features of the Webcast Elite console and its robust reporting and analytics. IMA also realized a significant cost savings per year when switching to ON24 from the previous web conferencing platform.
The ON24 platform met IMA’s need to reduce time and cost associated with manually running reports, improved the look and feel of the webinars and lowered the overall cost of the platform.
ON24 technology enables IMA to:
- Easily customize the registration pages, corresponding emails and console design
- Extend the webinars’ reach to all of its international members
- Reduce the speaker preparation sessions with the easy-to-use Presentation Manager XD
- Leverage both the pre-configured and customizable reports in the ON24 platform for nearly instantaneous access to audience metrics and statistics
- Track members’ attendance, including those accessing the webinars from their iPads, to more easily award CPE credits
The ON24 expertise in virtual environments also appealed to IMA. As the organization extends its virtual reach and offerings, they have confidence in ON24 and a strong partnership they can capitalize on when they’re ready to take that step.
Improved performance, faster reporting and an award winning webinar
Since implementing its “Inside Talk” webinar series on the ON24 platform, IMA has enjoyed considerable performance and scalability improvements.
- ON24 seamlessly supports the growing “Inside Talk” global audiences, enabling IMA members to easily access and view webinars from desktops and a variety of tablet and mobile devices with no performance issues.
- The live webinars are recorded and posted on demand in the IMA Webinar Library for members to access at times that are convenient to them.
- Immediate access to reporting at the close of each webinar saves IMA between 10 to 14 hours in manual processes. Webinar sponsors receive audience data within 48 hours, facilitating rapid follow-up.
- With Presentation Manager XD, presenter training time went from one hour to less than 30 minutes.
IMA ran two webinars from its China offices and one from Switzerland to its regional members, and plans to capitalize on ON24 globalization capabilities to further support its expanding global membership, repurposing and translating the webinars and training members in their local languages.