Experiences Audiences Out of the Basket: Planning the Perfect Picnic
- On Demand
Nothing says summertime like a picnic at the park surrounded with great food, friends and family. But planning the perfect portable picnic menu? Well, that’s where things can get a little sticky (pun intended). We’re here to help you take the muss and fuss out of your picnic plans with delicious, easy-to-make (and take) recipes that will have even the pickiest eaters reaching for seconds.
Join us for “Out of the Basket: Planning the Perfect Picnic,” where Nosh with Tash’s Natasha Feldman will show you how to put together a gourmet Summer picnic experience the whole family will enjoy.
What’s on the menu?
– salty & sweet rosemary almonds
– paprika & garlic oven roasted potato chips
- Baguette Sandwiches
– pesto & burrata with juicy tomatoes and basil
– turkey & dijon with brie and arugula
– ham & butter with dijon, honey and apples
– chocolate chip cookies with the option of adding fun toppings
Don’t forget your virtual sunscreen!