Enterprise-grade security and compliance
ON24 platform has been built with best-in-class security, accessibility, and compliance.
ON24 Security Standards
We’re constantly monitoring, analyzing, and improving our security to keep your data safe.
- ON24 layers multiple protection strategies and defenses to mitigate threats and vulnerabilities.
- High Availability architecture with redundancy designed into each service layer.
- Enterprise-grade DDoS protection is in place.
- SOC 2 Type II / SSAE18 audited.
- ON24 facilities are connected to multiple diverse Tier 1 internet backbones for redundancy.
- SAML 2.0 is supported for SSO authentication.
Data Protection & Privacy
At ON24, privacy and data protection are top priorities.
ON24 is dedicated to helping you comply with applicable privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in connection with your collection of data on the ON24 platform.
ON24 provides secure data transfer between the ON24 platform and third-party systems, including marketing automation, CRM, and event registration platforms.
Content Access Controls
ON24 provides flexible access controls you can customize for your webinars using the registration security settings. Enable features like password protection, CAPTCHAs, domain block/allow lists, and more, in order to easily control who can access content.
Assets and media within the ON24 platform are stored using AES-256 encryption on a highly redundant storage layer. This ensures your content is secure and always available for live or on-demand events. To accelerate content delivery, we partner with leading CDN providers so you can seamlessly scale events without added complexity.