The #Webinerd Channel
Lessons from 1,000 Webinars: An Inside Look at Informa’s Webinar Engine
Speaker: Tim Stark, Sr. Director of Global Digital Events, Informa Engage
What do you learn from running 1,000 webinars a year?
A whole heck of a lot about a whole range of topics – including audience engagement, promotion, quality control, operational efficiency, analytics, innovation, and client management.
Tim Stark leads a team at Informa which provides webinar management services to over 100 brands across 30 different markets. In this on-demand webinar, he’ll share his best practices, answer your questions, and provide a well-seasoned perspective on these and other issues:
- Developing webinar content that audiences love
- Modernizing the ‘virtual event’ experience
- Creating and promoting webinars as a series
- Maintaining webinar quality at scale
- Reporting and analyzing webinar results
Whether you run one webinar a month or 100, Tim’s experience will improve your webinar program.