Growing foundation looks to webinars for continuing education and donor engagement
Maddie’s Fund is a family foundation committed to saving the lives of shelter animals. The organization relies on financial contributions, so getting the word out is critical to their efforts. With an engaging website and an extensive email list, Maddie’s Fund was already growing at a fair clip. Now, the nonprofit was ready to take their cause nationwide.
The search began for a platform that would amplify their message to the animal welfare community across the country. The team compared products, asked questions, and tested platforms. Ultimately, ON24’s user-friendly system was selected.
Ready, set, grow!
Maddie’s Fund already had a strong brand and engaging online presence, so expectations were high for their new webinar program. ON24 delivered everything the organization needed to increase donor engagement and deliver continuing education to a wider audience.
- Engaging Interface: ON24’s customization features allow Maddie’s Fund to brand webinars with the same cheerful look and feel audiences would expect. The team also takes advantage of interactive features like poll questions, and packs webinars with educational extras.
- Easy to use: The user-friendly webinar experience is a hit with organizers, presenters, and attendees alike. Intuitive reporting tools also simplify performance metrics.
- On-demand viewing: Not only is Maddie’s Fund now offering live webinars, they also promote past events on their popular website.
Success of webinar program exceeds all expectations
- Exponential program growth: In just five years of broadcasts, ON24 helped Maddie’s Fund offer to over 50,000 animal welfare professionals and enthusiasts, awarding over 3,000 continuing education certificates in the United States and beyond.
- Glitch-free: The Maddie’s Fund community unanimously celebrates ON24’s reliable, easy-to-use platform. Even those at first resistant to try now proclaim webinars “user friendly” and “glitch free.”
Phenomenal community reception: The program’s popularity has flourished, with on-demand webinar viewing even surpassing live participation, and increased donor engagement.