Trainers in the Enterprise Love Virtual, Social, and Mobile
Interactive training solutions are becoming more popular every year. But what are trainers really looking for in their interactive training software? Developing a training program can be an overwhelming task. That’s why we asked trainers in enterprise organizations to tell us what tactics are working for them.
- 42% of HR and training professionals believe in-person training by itself is not the most effective method — virtual and mobile options are more impactful
- 56% believe that virtual classes are more effective when they are social
- 32% say learners want more engaging and interactive training
- 47% say more than a quarter of employees use a mobile device for training
- 69% say offering more training on mobile devices would benefit their company
- 88% believe that a blend of virtual, mobile, and in-person learning is the most effective