B2B Marketer’s Guide to Optimizing Customer Experience, from Acquisition to Advocacy
Trying out new approaches makes being a marketer exciting. Even when faced with limited resources, figuring out what works and what doesn’t can be both creative and rewarding.
There comes a point where once campaigns are up and running, it’s not about either getting things moving or reinventing the wheel. So what should marketers do in this scenario? How can CMOs and CROs lead change? And how can marketers focus on being better, rather than getting hung up on being “the best”?
Optimization provides an answer. By both fostering a culture of continual improvement, and by looking at the whole customer journey from acquisition and conversion, through to driving retention and loyalty, marketers can continue to improve their results.
This guide provides advice for both leaders and practitioners on how to make the changes that will improve the entire customer journey and maximize lifetime revenues – and how webinars are a key ingredient to making that happen.
Read on to discover:
- Why optimization should cover the entire customer journey and not just the stages traditionally ‘owned’ by marketing.
- The steps you should take to build an optimization culture.
- How you can assess the performance of each of your channels to optimize for reach and acquisition.
- Why optimizing for engagement results in a stronger marketing-generated pipeline and more conversions to opportunities.
- A step-by-step process to get your customers to advocate on your behalf.