Five Steps for Making Engagement Data Work
Every marketer knows they need to engage prospects to get data and ultimately drive revenue. But, with today’s digital buyer, putting that into practice is not that simple… clicks, downloads and views just aren’t enough to separate who’s just interested in your content from who’s ready to buy.
So, how do you use digital channels to drive engagement that’s meaningful enough to find your best leads? And, how do you use that engagement data to inform what happens next?
Join us as DemandGen VP of Alliances Anita Covelli and ON24 Director of Demand Generation Bryn Powell break down the 5 steps for making engagement data work by sharing:
- Best practices for driving multi-channel engagement, from webinars to whitepapers
- The different buying signals you can get from different channels
- How to create engagement that deciphers buying intent
- Tips for integrating engagement data into your martech stack
- Ways to use engagement data to personalize and accelerate the buying journey
Learn how to make engagement data fuel your revenue operations — watch now!
***By registering for this webinar, you are agreeing to receive communications from ON24 and DemandGen***