Is ABM just B2B Marketing?
- November 4, 2020
- 2:00PM AEDT | 11:00AM SGT
Moderator: Mark Bornestin, VP of Marketing, ON24
Dan Frohen, CMO, Sendoso
Latane Conant, CMO, 6sense
Marc Johnson, GM & CMO, Bombora
No single term has ever meant so many different things to different marketers than Account-based marketing. Despite ABM’s murky definition, everyone seems to agree that it’s B2B marketing’s bright and shiny object.
So, why does ABM have so many shades of gray? And, what about ABM is all that different from B2B Marketing anyway?
Register now for a webinar debate where a panel of CMOs from 6Sense, Sendoso, Bombora andON24 will sit down and hash out:
- Whether ABM can be done programmatically and at scale
- What you need to run an ABM program, and ways to align to business needs
- How to organise for ABM and where to prioritise alignment
- If ABM should/can be integrated into everything, or reserved for only the highest priority accounts
Get ready for some ABM clarity.