End-of-Year Wrap Up: Marketing’s Past, Present and Future
Learn how marketing leaders drove success in 2022 and their plans to improve campaigns next year.
Planning isn’t all bah humbug
December 20 – 22, 2022
As we wrap up the year, it’s time to celebrate our wins, learn from our losses and prepare to take on 2023.
That’s why we’re inviting you to join us for a series of fireside chats from December 20 – 22 to hear from B2B marketing leaders as they share their top performing programs, the lessons they’ve learned and where they’re placing their bets next year.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Celebrate the Wins: Learn about the strategies and tactics marketing leaders have used this year to win
- Learn From The Past: Hear the lessons they learned from marketing gone wrong (and right) in 2022
- Prepare for the Future: Gain insight into their priorities and focus areas to stay ahead of the curve
- Watch and Win: Be entered to win a series of fun prizes from jigsaw puzzles to gift boxes to ice cream bundles!
Save your spot by the <virtual> fire!
Josh Baez, Sr. Manager, Corporate Marketing, ON24
Register, watch and win
It’s the season of giving! And from lessons learned to new year goals, here are our gifts to you.
Gather around the fire and unwrap a bundle of new content to watch each day. Paired with our special holiday gifts — from cookies to ice cream to gift boxes and more — get everything you need to cozy up for the season, plan for the year ahead and wrap this one up with a bow.
- Watch 4 sessions and you could win a Snowy Jiggy Puzzle
- Watch 7 sessions and you could win a Holiday Gift Box
- Watch 10 sessions and you could win a 6-Pint Goldbelly Ice Cream Gift Box
Holiday cheer delivered to your doorstep. Brought to you by:
Tuesday, December 20th
VP, Strategy & Research, ON24
VP, Partnerships, Sendoso
Chief Strategy Officer, NetLine
VP, Revenue Marketing, RollWorks
Wednesday, December 21st
Head of GTM Thought Leadership, Demandbase
Sr. Director, Marketing & Leader, Business Development, Iron Horse
Sr. Director, Segment Marketing, Vidyard
Thursday, December 22nd
Chief Marketing Officer, ON24
Sr. Director, Marketing Ops, Integrate
Director, Demand Generation, Sendoso
VP, Revenue Marketing, Drift
Manager, Demand Marketing, Bombora