- Sharat Sharan, President and CEO
- Drew Hamer, Chief Financial Officer
- Jayesh Sahasi, Chief Product Officer and CTO
- Ben Sullivan, Vice President, Worldwide Sales
- Mahesh Kheny, Vice President, Engineering
- Scott Ray, Vice President, Professional Services
- Tom Masotto, Vice President, Product Marketing and Business Development
- Eric Stokesberry, Vice President, Network Operations
Board of Directors
- Irwin Federman, General Partner, U.S. Venture Partners
- Ed Johnson, CEO, Beechtree Ventures
- Deepak Kamra, General Partner, Canaan Partners
- Sharat Sharan, President and CEO, ON24
- Dominique Trempont, Board member, Energy Recovery and 3Com
- Mark Hoffman, former CEO, Sybase and Commerce One
Sharat Sharan, President and CEO
Under the leadership of CEO Sharat Sharan and with more than 750 customers, ON24 is today the global market share leader in virtual events and webcasting solutions. Sharan was formerly Vice President and General Manager of Hearst New Media and Technology and Vice President of the Hearst New Media Group. Prior to joining Hearst, Sharan was responsible for business development at AT&T Wireless Systems and a member of the AT&T Bell Laboratories technical staff. He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and a Master’s degree in Computer Science from Virginia Tech.
In recognition of the company’s accomplishments, both ON24 and Sharan have received a number of industry awards, including:
- Sharat Sharan, Who’s Who in B2B, BtoB Magazine, 2009, 2010 and 2013
- Frost & Sullivan Market Leadership Awards for Virtual Events and
Webcasting Solutions, 2009 and 2010
- Technology and Innovation Award, Best Business Application,
San Francisco Business Times, 2010-2011
- JMP Securities Hot 100 Software Companies, 2010
- Merkle and CMO Council Marketing Innovation Award,
Innovation in Multi-Channel Mix Optimization and Measurement, 2011
- Deloitte’s Silicon Valley Fast 50, the 50 fastest growing software companies
in Silicon Valley
- Network Product Guide’s 2012 Hot Companies and Best Products Award
- 2012 Global Market Share Leadership Award from Frost & Sullivan
in the category of web event services
- Best of Elearning 2013 Award, Best Virtual Learning Environment
Drew Hamer, Chief Financial Officer
Joining the ON24 executive management team in 2010, Hamer is a seasoned finance executive with over 17 years of financial leadership experience at high-tech companies. During the five years prior to joining ON24, he was CFO of Keynote Systems, Inc. He has also held chief financial officer or other senior finance positions at KnowNow, IQ Labs, Intraspect Software, Excite@Home and Sybase.
Jayesh Sahasi, Chief Product Officer and CTO
With more than 20 years of experience, Jayesh Sahasi is a pioneer in the development of applications for streaming media over the Internet. In his role as Chief Product Officer, Sahasi is responsible for ON24′s overarching product vision, strategy, usability and design; he also works with customer advisors to determine the right virtual communications product solutions. As CTO, Sahasi manages the development and execution of the product roadmap and supervises the Engineering organization. Sahasi has an MBA in Finance from the Wharton School of Business, a Master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence and a BS in Computer Science.
Ben Sullivan, Vice President, Worldwide Sales
With over 19 years of management experience in sales, channel sales, service delivery and operations, Ben Sullivan is spearheading the continued development and expansion of ON24’s global sales organization. He served previously as ON24’s vice president of strategic alliances and global channel sales. Prior to joining ON24, Sullivan held a variety of management positions at Genesys, Winstar Communications and MCI. He holds a BA in sociology from Saint Anselm College, Manchester, New Hampshire.
Mahesh Kheny, Vice President, Engineering
Mahesh Kheny joined ON24 in 2003 and currently oversees design and development of strategic products at ON24. With over 19 years of hands-on experience in building software applications for the communications, airline and media industries, he brings valuable technical and management expertise to ON24′s flagship products. Prior to ON24, he worked at AT&T Bell Labs, American Airlines (Sabre) and Digital Generation Systems. He earned a Master’s degree in Computer Science from Monmouth University.
Scott Ray, Vice President, Professional Services
Scott Ray has over 15 years of computer programming and project and team management experience. Prior to joining ON24, Ray held key management positions at Pacific Northwest Laboratories and Ford Aerospace. He has also provided technical consulting for such companies as Radian, Toyota and Pacific Gas & Electric, as well as several government agencies and national laboratories. Ray has a Master’s degree in Physical Science and a BS in Geoscience from California State University, Chico.
Tom Masotto, Vice President, Product Marketing and Business Development
Tom Masotto has worked in sales, marketing and business development in the technology industry for 20 years. Prior to joining ON24, Masotto was vice president of business development at Hipbone, a provider of web collaboration solutions. He has also held marketing and business development positions at Hewlett-Packard, VeriFone and Intel. He has an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management, a Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering from MIT and a BS in Computer Engineering from Boston University.
Eric Stokesberry, Vice President, Network Operations
Eric Stokesberry is responsible for ON24′s webcasting and virtual event infrastructure and network as well as the corporate IT function. He has 19 years of IT experience, including more than six years as the VP of IT & Operations at Keynote Systems and engineering and product management roles at Network General. Stokesberry has a BSEE from Stanford University.